Frequently Asked Questions: Interview Results
When will I receive my interview results?
Result delivery depends on the package purchased by the student.
High School/Boarding School Interview: Vericant will send out results after 5 pm on either the fifth or tenth business day.
University/Graduate Interview: Vericant will send out results after 5 pm on either the 2nd or 3rd business day.
Students will be able to view their interview results on their Vericant account.
How do I check my interview results? What is included in my results?
The interview results will be delivered to your Vericant account.
High School applicants can login to see their SEE score report.
University/Graduate applicants can login to see their interview video recording and writing sample.
How will the schools I’m applying to receive my interview results?
After the student receives their interview results, they can then log into their Vericant account and add the schools that they want to send their interview to. The student’s interview results, including video interview, three page writing sample, and SEE score (high school applicants only) will immediately be sent to the Vericant partner schools added by the student. School users are notified by email when a student has sent an interview to them.
Note for high school applicants:
- Be careful when adding partner schools, as students can only send one video to the school to which they’re applying. Once the school is added and saved, it cannot be modified or deleted.
2. Some partner schools only accept the first interview; other schools accept the most recent interview. Click here to see a list of partner schools.
How do I send interview results to a school that doesn’t partner with Vericant?
If you are applying to a middle or high school and wish to send interview results to a non-partner school:
- If the school you wish to add is in the list of non-partner schools or you can’t find it in the system, this means that the school is not a Vericant partner school.
- After confirming that it is a non-partner school, email the school’s admission’s office to confirm that they are willing to accept Vericant interviews.
- After receiving confirmation from the school, forward this email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When forwarding the email, please include the following information:
a. Student name
b. Vericant account email
c. The date, location and attempt number of the interview you wish to send to the school
d. The email address of the school’s admissions office
If you are applying to a university or graduate school and wish to send interview results to a non-partner school:
If the school you wish to add is in the list of non-partner schools or you can’t find it in the system, this means that the school is not a Vericant partner school.
1. After confirming that it is a non-partner school, email the school’s admission’s office to confirm that they are willing to accept Vericant interviews.
2. After receiving confirmation from the school, forward this email to email@example.com. Include the following information:
a. Student name
b. Vericant account
c. The school’s full English name, official website, and email address of the school’s admissions office
d. Program you’re applying to (graduate students)
3. Vericant will add the school to our system according to the information you provide.
4. Once you are notified that the school has been added to our system, you will be able to add the school to your list of schools to send to.
Can I see my video and choose my favorite video to send to schools?
High School applicants cannot see their interview video.
University/Graduate applicants can see their full interview video and choose their favorite video to send to schools.
How can I apply for an SEE re-score? What is the re-score policy?
Within one month after the date the interview results are received, students can apply for score reassessment by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The reassessment fee is 980 RMB. Vericant will begin to re-evaluate the score after receiving confirmation of payment by the student.
SEE Reassessment Policy:
- Vericant is required to complete the reassessment within 15 business days after the date of the student’s request.
- If the reassessed score differs from the original score by more than 0.4 (above or below the original score), Vericant corrects the original score to the final score for the applicant and informs the student and the school. The reassessment fee will also be refunded to the student.
- If the reassessed score differs from the original score by less than or equal to 0.4, the original score will remain unchanged. The reassessment fee will not be refunded.
- The reassessed score will be the final score, no matter if the score is lowered or raised. The student cannot apply for another reassessment.